Thursday, July 12, 2007

Prata and Teh and the Tenth Day

So here I am. Day 10. And...Prata and teh makes a happy man. Prepared them for myself at home in anticipation of the Prata Empire I have been envisioning. Made some beef curry too, and boy was it hot. The sales assistant from the local Indian grocer was right - it was powerful. Be careful of this product - Laziza International's Karahi Fry/Paste. Very powerful. Brought tears to my eyes.

And, as I am typing this and doing the search online to find u the picture of the powerful product - I found this. http://www.food.gov.uk/news/newsarchive/2004/mar/laziza - traces of illegal contamination? Hmm. My melbourne adventure's certainly got no lack of zest. A daily update of my first coupla days to come soo!

And yes, I finally have internet connection at home. It's been a grand 10-day wait, and I hope my life will not deteriorate after this new installation.

This is also noteworthy. People love to hurl their old shoes onto powerlines high above. Not sure if it's clear enough, but that one lucky chap managed to get his shoes sitting nicely on the lines, like a high-altitude acrobat's sure-footed stance.

More to come folks. Will need some more time to settle down and begin writing music again. In the meantime, stay healthy, and keep breathing well.

Search This Blog