Sunday, July 1, 2007

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

So. 2 more days to orbit.

Three times in a row, that's how many times I've caught transformers in just over two days. Once with the bassist, once with the old friends from secondary school, and once with the KC.

I want Peter Cullen's voice. I did not want Jazz to die. And did anyone notice that Barricade (the police car), went missing during the final showdown in the city?

It got better everytime I watched it. First I frowned on the infestation of humans, then I marvelled at the CG/Live Action wizardry, and then I realised what a good actor Shia Labeouf was. And then yes, I noticed Barricade went AWOL. And hardly anyone got the "More than meets the eye" dig. Darn! Also, loved Bumblee's protective blast shades.

Now, with a little bit of energon and a little bit of luck, I'll just about catch it a few more times to see where Barricade went off to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Skorpionok (shucks, i hope i got the spelling right) disappeared too.

ferylbob said...

Scorponok I believe. Yes he's supposed to be this gi-normous city bot in the cartoons, but now he's well, quite the robo-toy with some sharp parts.

the rabbit said...

ahhhh.. (= i told myself when i finished watching that i wanna watch it again and again. i thought i was crazy. (= looks like im not.

Search This Blog