Thursday, August 23, 2007

Why I am pleased to be here II

More reasons this place pleases me.


Authentic Sichuan food here, found tucked away in an alley corner of Chinatown. Bloody good food. For once I felt like I was paying for something I could not have made myself. According to the pal from Sichuan, he says it's as good as back home. I'm caught in the photo with my fish-flavoured pork strips rice. Sorry, bad translation.


And Shrek just won't go away. Pesky green monster isn't he?


Now, moment of truth. See how much the aussies love Singapore? Haha. Singapore Optus indeed. We are the new Japan.


Pocket Othello I picked up from my Salvo's shop.


And my newly invented dish...grilled beef with corn and cheese on toast. Quite yums. Had some advice I should not toast the bread to enjoy the grill more. Shall do tha next time.

No comments:

Search This Blog