Saturday, August 4, 2007

Risking my heart to find you

"Risking my heart to find you
Though we're born on different streets
I love you more than
I have ever found a way to say to you
So I choose to say nothing at all
and stay on my side of the street"

Feryl rambles...will be starting on some song-writing and recordings with Wesley once we're a little more settled into finding a permanent studio. But yes, music's coming soon! And, this day marks my one month anniversary in Melbourne.

In other news, here're some pictures of how my weekend is going.

Found in the basement of Melbourne Central, interesting 360 LCD tv screen that wraps around. Amazing I thought, but a quick search on the web revealed that the technology is at least two years old.

Massive and imposing Church just slightly off the city. Can't quite recall the name! It's located off Gisbourne Street.

Nice house, has this neat second floor balcony chill-out arrangement. Neat for a spot of relaxing whilst watching the night life go by. Located off Brunswick.

And dinner for this poor soul. Functional and filling. =)

No comments:

Search This Blog