Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend sights

What a weekend! Submitted my 2nd last assignment for the semester on Friday, and am now relatively free-er to spend more time outdoors. Here're some sights of the weekend. Friday was at a tech-house gig by Stephan Bodzin and Raf who came down from home, and Saturday a full day out with the rhythm brother writing new songs. We called it the riff finder sessions - drop tuning and random patterns to find fresh new chords. We came up with two pretty solid riffs - let's hope they grow into full-length songs.


This one really amused me. Found near Preston market, an actual road sign that tells you to fasten seatbelts. Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen anything like this in my life. Roadsign wise.



Dinner with Wes at Carlton Noodle Shop - nostalgic. Used to eat here all the time when I lived right behind the lil eatery - people if you need a super home-made noodle fix go here. It's off Elgin further down where the BP is.


Lastly, this was just so random I had to snap it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seem to have lost weight!
-shuling

Search This Blog