Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is Obama a Mac and Clinton a PC?

From the NY Times...This makes for a good leisurely read.Is Obama a Mac and Clinton a PC?

---



In other news, went to catch Santana with my dad at the Indoor Stadium. Was never a great fan, I felt anyone who wrote a song proclaiming his own name on lead guitar was not quite my cup of tea (Think Maria Maria). At the other end of the spectrum, he was responsible for Oye Como Va, one of the great dance tracks of all time. So I went. And I became a fan. 3 hours non-stop action showed great stamina and musicianship, and a massively tight 12-piece band deftly attacking gaps in time with dexterous big hits, was enough for me to say. Santana rocks. And, it's a great feeling going for a gig with your dad and seeing him enjoy himself. Santana was one of the groups his band covered heaps back in his band days, what more can I say? And I can see why he keeps up the effort collaborating with contemporary artistes to keep his brand name up there instead of staying irrelevantly retro.

---

And oh yes, please do click on 'em ads :)

No comments:

Search This Blog