Friday, February 22, 2008

Back in melbourne

Am back, and amazingly given best seats in the universe again. I must say Tiger's definitely been kind to me. Although I doubt I'll fly with them for international flights again, 11 hours of self-entertainment is a bit too much to bear. 4.5 hours to Darwin, 2 hours plus transit in Darwin then another 4 hours to Melbourne. Too much.

For the flight from Singapore to Darwin, I had a whole row to myself (see photos) though all around me were filled to the brim seats. Must have been a great cause of envy.




Wasn't too great sets from Darwin to Melbourne, but had a seat next to me empty.

Simple pleasures! Oh yes, if you're in the mood to sponsor this struggling student's quest for a drum kit so he can start playing in a band again, feel most free to donate (see Paypal donate option to the right)!

No comments:

Search This Blog