Friday, January 18, 2008

Best Xmas present ever.


Got this from Wes the rhythm section partner for Xmas this year.

Best I've had in a long while. A Verve DVD!!! Woohoo!!!

Reminded me of my love affair with the Verve, who reunited late last year, after 4 breakups. They're probably my favourite band of all time, and this song I have to share...check it out below!



and the words are kickass.
here's the first verse and pre-chorus

So take your time
I wonder if you're here just to use my mind
Don't take it slow
You know I've got a place to go
You always do that
Something I'm not sure of
But just for today
Let go and slide away

I was thinking maybe we could go outside
Let the night sky cool your foolish pride
Don't you feel alive
These are your times and our highs

No comments:

Search This Blog