Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wisdom and Fish

"A dog is not reckoned good because it barks well,
and a man is not reckoned wise because he speaks skilfully."

Can't quite recall where it came from, but I felt it was something neat to share.

-------

In other news, I'm getting quite tired of my staple cooking outcomes -

1. Cabonara/Pasta with bacon and shrimp
2. Fried noodles with onions, corn, taupok and shrimp
3. The occasional slice of steak with side serve of corn
4. Oven-baked rice with beef and/or bacon
5. Instant Noodles with soup and everything else thrown in
6. Porridge with canned stuff, Teochew style - especially the black bean dace fish
7. Sandwiches - ham and cucumbers and cheese
8. Potato/Carrot Soup - usually with diced beef
9. Fried Rice - ham, eggs, onions, corn, well the lot.

Help. I realise I'm severely lacking fish in my life. Only fish I'm getting is from that canned black bean dace fish action. Red Alert.

2 comments:

Siyuan said...

fish pizza.

ferylbob said...

fine yine. have made my first venture by buying crumbed fish, easy to prepare, just put in oven.

Search This Blog