Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Simple pleasures (Soup edition) + Djembe upgrade

Tiring day, full day of classes till 6.30pm and a hour-long walk through the city to a friend's place to pick up her full-sized djembe (as opposed to my travel-lite sized baby at home). Loaning it coz I'll be playing percussion at a friend's wedding later in the month.



Point is, maximally tiring day, but I craved for a good wholesome dinner. So, despite it being almost 8pm by the time I got back near home from the city, I managed to will myself to get a horde of vege to make a humble carrot/potato/onion soup.



And boy it did the trick. Nice wholesome soup at home on a cold night! Nothing else would have cut it. Happy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had to walk for an hour! Sorry man. Hope the djembe serves you well :)

Search This Blog